Thursday, May 15, 2008

I can't wait till tomorrow, Two days without work. I spend too much time here. I mess up and call it home. Sometimes it bugs me, I don't feel as if I belong at my house, or totally in thier house.
I am nervous for my puppy, She is going in to get spayed. I don't want puppies, I know we would be too temtped to keep one, and also just not going to help add more animals to this world, when their are others that don't have homes.
Ann is a beatiful girl, I love her very much. I will never forget my first time having a lab. She was a mix of lab and collie. Her name was Blue. I had to give her up because we lost our home, and had to move to a apartment. I think of her daily, when I go past the house we got her from. I don't want anyone ever to tell me what animal I can or can't have. Except for my husband telling me, that I can't keep Ann's litter of puppies. haha. Ann is a pure bread, no papers though. Who cares? She has this graceful walk, lets herself out to potty, has me trained to rub her belly. She loves water, and doesn't mind getting dirty. She does step on Shadow on accident and chews on the kitty. But she isn't hurting him.
Well soon I have to get back to my client. bye for now.

No comments: