Friday, May 30, 2008

update on Shadow

He is doing better than I would have thought, we have taken the collar off, as long as we are watching him. I took him with me to drop the kids to their Dad. Then we went to the post office to check the p.o. box to check the box. No one sent Ann any toys, probably a good thing, because she hasn't been on her best behavior. Shadow pee'd on the floor at the post office. He said "that's what ya get for raising the cost of stamps" Do it again stupid idiots and see what I do next. Don't ya know it costs more than a penny to make a penny stamp. and I have the little brain.

Ann had her stitches out from her spay. I picked up her up a heart room pill. When she is a year old, she can donate blood to earn her keep. 25.00 for a donation, she only has to give 60 times to make the money, that it cost to take care of shadow.

Presous gave me a birthday present, a dead little birdie!! ewwww why do my animals want to gross me out. My husband prepared for the bird for her lunch. just kidding, but sure glad that he was here to deal with the bird. bye for now.

No comments: