Thursday, May 8, 2008

Multimedia message

This is Fuzzy and Amy, They are Tyler's and mine gerbils. Fuzzy is the black one, and Amy is the white one. The story behind them, is that I wanted to get Tyler a pet. He used to bring worms, and bugs in the house and want to keep them as his pet. He killed a couple worms on a accident, and then would get upset. So I decided for Christmas to get him a pet. Because he was going to spend a week with his Dad, I thought it would be cruel to pick it up then. So one his presents was a handwritten note that promised him a gerbil.

So when he came home from his Dad's we went and he picked our Fuzzy. After a day or two, I really got to thinking how cute it would be for Fuzzy to have a play mate. But it would tick off William if Tyler got another pet. So we got Amy and she is mine. But they live together. They are from the same litter, and at first, I thought they would kill each other. But after a few days of fighting. They learned to get along.

Tyler takes pretty good care of them. He takes the wheel out at night, so the noise don't keep him awake. He calls it on punishment. We give them the toilet and paper towel rolls to run though and chew. Tad one day said, " I wonder if they like getting them or think of them as a job to do" I suppose we will never know. Amy has escaped the cage a couple times, and ran into the living room. She has lived to squeak about it. No kitty cat got her and ate her up.

Now all my animals have been posted on my Blog. I really don't want anymore, I would love to have a fish tank full of big goldfish, but admit I don't want to do the work of cleaning the tank. That is what people need to do. Admit to themselves that they don't want to do the work, and then don't get the animal. Also remember a animal doesn't just effect one person in the family, it effects them all. So it shouldn't be one person who decides.

Unless of course the animal was your pet before you met the person. I will never forget after I put money down on a apartment for my boyfriend, now ex husband said he was allergic to cats, and Tigger couldn't live with us. I told him that's too bad for him, Where are you going to live??

Rest in peace Tigger, I should of known then not to marry him. hahaha. I think she kept trying to tell me by attacking his feet. If only I spoke cat. Oh well, what is done is done. Bye all.

No comments: