Thursday, May 22, 2008

stuff

My guy took Ann to the vet to have her checked out because of our concerns with a bump under his cut. They said it's nothing to be too worried about, but to keep a eye on it. I don't have any experience with spaying a dog, so I am not sure how often this condition happens. I have had a couple cats spayed and nothing like that.

I haven't been doing very well, Fighting with my guy, and not getting enough sleep. Drinking way to much soda, but then again, I always do. I worry about my clients, I try and do the best care for them. It's sometimes stressful working around people who are slipping. They might say something and I think they are joking but they are for real. Like Bob asking me what kind of ice cream, I handed them. I said french vanilla. He said it looked like chocolate, I told him he better get back to the eye doc. haha. Not sure if he was making a joke. I am pretty sure he was. Today I made them home made custard, don't know how they eat that stuff. Yuck!! Oh well. Next week, I am going to make them carrot cake. Well give it my best shot at it. They don't have everything, I will need to do it.

They are getting a new caregiver next month, one lady of many years is leaving. It's funny a year ago, I was at the bottom of the Tadpole list when it came to the other caregivers, now I am at the top. Not so sure I like the top. Next week I am taking a mini vacation. I can't afford it, but going to do it anyway. Well got to run.

No comments: