Sunday, May 11, 2008

Multimedia message

This is Dogi. She was Tad's pet, my step child. haha. Tad saved her from a life of living in a cage, and kids treating her like a rag doll. She had a good five years with Tad. I like to think she had a blast with Shadow, he showed her to chew bones, and eat treats, and to play like a dog. They had good times. Then came the health problems, and she didn't play, and cried a lot. It was very sad, but Tad made the choice to end her suffering. She is in the special place, hanging out with Tigger, and having a good time.

Rest in peace Dogi. Love ya,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to think that WE made the decision to help her out of her suffering.Helps to think I had someone to help me decide. A little less guilt. Damn, it was hard to hold her and know that she was gonna die. Still crying today. She was my special someone. I believe Shadow is trying to help me and he knows. That boy follows me and sleeps with me. Funny how animals seem to know if you sad and maybe sick and in their own way try to take of you just like we take care of them. haha Maybe it's all a trick? After all, they need us to open the can so if they treat us good then they eat! lol May Dogi rest in peace but she is alive in my heart. I still have a hard time saying 'she was' instead of 'she is'.