Monday, May 5, 2008

If ya can't tell, We have lots of animals. There are a couple that aren't on here yet, but give me time. Tigger has left this world for another one. Little Dogi is buried beside her, and across the bridge, She chases Dogi around.
This past month I have been working on getting kids up to date with the dentist, and optical appointments. Tyler needs glasses, and my eyes stayed the same. Today Will and I went to the dentist, poor Will had to have two baby teeth pulled, because they should have came out years ago. I walked out proud because I didn't need any work done. The cute guy who took pictures of my teeth said. " somebody has been doing good" I set a great ex sample for Will. I only go to the dentist to set a good ex sample, also little bit that, I would like to keep my teeth.
Check back later for more pictures. I learned how to send them from my cell phone, I think that's so cool, that I can update my blog without being online. Bye for now

No comments: