Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Can you hear the birds singing? There are flowers everywhere. It's driving me crazy, I have a huge back yard, a small front yard. The only one that I can really plant is the front because of the Big goofy dog. Tad let her in the front, and I come home to two damaged rose bushes. Sometimes I let her in the front when I am out there, So she can say hello to the world, and everyone knows we have a big dog. shhhh don't tell them she sleeps in her condo at night.
I have a guy coming later to see about putting up a fence to divide the back yard. One half for her, and the other half for us. Probably too expensive, but it's a free estimate and, I can dream right?
Home ownership is very cool!! but it has it's downers too. I want to change things, to make it more mine, but everyone keeps taking all my money. Sucks to be grown. bye for now.

No comments: