Friday, February 19, 2010

I have been very depressed. Beyond normal depression. It's really bad. Well, anyways, my husband is always telling me that I am not the only one with a sad story and to live with it. I was reading a blog that I like to read and it said, "a birthmom's story trumps all" I really like that. And this was someone who has an open adoption. I don't know what can be worse than not being allowed to raise your own baby. To hand her to strangers and to go 18 years not knowing if she was alive or dead.

Charlie, the new dog, is so so cute. He is so friendly and playful. Ann and him just love to play. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't want to be under the coffee table. He needs a haircut though.
I am going to spend the day with my friend Rachel. The last time we got together we just made a whole day out of it and it was so nice.
I am sorry that this blog has gotten a little boring and depressing. It's just what is on my mind.

No comments: