Monday, February 15, 2010

I was told that I shouldn't tell people that I am broke lol Actually I am not as broke as sometimes I make us out to be. I have a thing about wanting to have money in my bank account. I don't like it when I get under a certain amount. But Tad gives me money here and there, but it's not the same as earning it myself. And with a whole week off, my bank account will deflate like a balloon. hehe. By the way, I write what I want to write and that's just me.

I am taking Tyler to Skateland for a school's out skate. He wants inline skates and can't even skate with normal skates.
I got this ugly rash on my neck. I was wearing the necklace my husband got me. It wasn't a cheap chain. Sometimes, I want to feel pretty by doing the girly girl stuff, but my skin doesn't seem to handle it. Well, at least I got awesome hair.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG I used to go to skateland all the time!!!!