Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blah Blah Blah People make me sick! So, that probably wasn't nice to say that people make me sick. Just some people do. I am a people person but lately I would much rather be myself. I been having a hard time and sometimes it's easier to not be around others than let them see the person that I really am. It's all confusing to me and so I won't waste time trying to tell others what is on my mind.
I love my kids, but they drive me crazy lol. I am quiet and they make enough noise for all three of us. I have too much time on my hands, but don't want to go out, because I don't want to spend money. I need some low cost fun things to do on Sundays. I hate it that everything is expensive. If I wanted to treat them to a move it would cost me about 50 bucks just for a few hours out.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hate that everything is so expensive too. You should become a member of the "five buck club" through kerasotes theaters. it makes certain movies 5 dollars. At least that way it's a lil cheaper... i cant wait til summer when just being outside is cool.

mygrl said...

I tried the five buck club, but I never seem to have the right timing. I am going to have to break down and go see a movie soon, because I haven't been in over a year. I can't wait for summer.