Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pictures


Enjoy some pictures from my new camera. It's not the best camera, but I am satisfied with it. I would suggest it to anyone who wants a digital, but doesn't want to invest in the more expensive ones. My little sister, Michelle, brought me a puzzle that I asked her to do and we hung it up and I tried to take a picture, but it didn't come out. But here some other pictures. Here is Charlie from before his hair cut.



Charlie, after he got his hair cut. Charlie, has been a good mix. Shadow teaches him how to be a good dog and Ann and him love to play. He makes a good chew toy.







Will holding Charlie. Charlie liked him a little bit too much. He showed him his little wiener.














Here is shadow showing off after he got a haircut that his Mommy didn't do.



Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of my dogs and Will. Don't get jealous over my dogs. You can come over and play with them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay you got a camera!