Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tad and I are very bad with digital cameras. He has dropped one and broke it. I have dropped one and broke it. I have also lost one that was given to me. It's really bad, because you could say that I taking pictures is my hobby or obsession. It's just what I do. I feel bad when I see something cute or funny and I can't snap a picture.
So, anyways, I was picking up some beautiful pictures of my older sister's kids at walgreens and I seen a digital for only 40 bucks. It has no moving parts. Those are the part that break when it hits the ground. It has a string for my wrist. Just don't stand too close to the door way when you drop it. hehe. Did that already. It uses the same memory card. So, far it looks like the pictures will be ok. I don't expect really high quality. I just hope I can get a good print out of it.

No comments: