Monday, March 29, 2010

Ewwwww nasty man

I had a new client last night. I was told that I might have been there before to take care of his wife, but she is dead now. As soon as I saw him, I got the impression of I have been here before, but it took a few minutes to remember his wife. It was the beginning of being a caregiver and mostly, I just cleaned for them and did errands.
Well, anyways, I don't work third often, but when I do. There isn't a lot of work. The clients tend to sleep and I check on them and help them go to the potty. Sometimes, it's just about them not wanting to be alone.
But this night was different. This man sleeps in his recliner in the living room. He did everything in his living room. At the beginning of the night, he asked me to leave the room so he could pee in his urinal. I did and he pee'd right at his chair. ewwww right? It get's worse. He is talking all night about a sore on his ass, because he won't get in the bed. His pants are falling down anytime he moves. He kept a wash cloth in his pants to keep his crotch dry. ewwwww He had his hands in his pants all night long. I am not talking about just sitting it there. It was moving!!!! Nasty. He smelled like pee. I know I should have offered to give him a sponge bath, but I feel weird giving them to men and it wasn't something anyone else has been doing.
It get worse. He wanted to sit next to me so we can talk. I guess Titanic made him feel romantic. So, I clear a spot off on the couch and I sit down and then he sits down and he suck so far into the couch and just about sat on me. Then, I had to help him up and put pillows down to make his butt not hurt and he sat again. Now, we are leg to leg.
He barely slept all night. All night, he was dropping stuff and I would have to pick it up. So Gross. Maybe if he would take his other hand off his dick, he wouldn't drop stuff. I know I am cute and all, but come on. I am married and I don't play around. If I did. I sure the hell wouldn't go for a 80 year old man. So gross.
I don't know why, but all I have been getting his men clients. Where are the women? They don't pee in the living room and keep their hands in their pants. And they sure and the hell don't sit on me.
I wonder if I could get in trouble for posting this, but it's not like I use my company's or his name.

2 comments:

Jen said...

OMFG F that! Sick. Are there any male caregivers?? that would be so awkward! lol

mygrl said...

As far as I know there isn't any men caregivers. There might be one that works out of another office. Most men just are not into taking care of people and making that little amount of money. It's kind of sad that my profession makes so little.
I don't like helping men in the bathroom, but it's part of my job and I will do it if it's needed. But at first he would tell me to leave the room and then he didn't seem to care. He would say that he wasn't shy. ewww So, I just left the room and when I was sitting in the Living room I would just stare at the TV. The only thing that keeps me from being pissed about the situation is that it's the mental statis of who he is right now. Also, I only will be going every other sunday.