Sunday, March 14, 2010

bike path right before Spring






Do you ever notice how fast it goes from winter to spring. It's almost like boom the leaves are on the trees again. It's something that I love about the changing seasons.

Ann and I walked really far at the bike path. I never walked that far, because mostly it's hot and I get thirsty. I came up with a cool idea. I don't know if it's been invented before but wouldn't it be cool for Ann to have a devise to carry us some water and soda on her back. I could call it my doggy purse!

I took quite a few pictures and I am going to try to do it again in a month and aim to shoot the same pictures and see what the difference in a month. Ann is so good. We were sitting on a bench. Okay, Ann wasn't on the bench, but anyways, all of a sudden the leash wasn't on her and she stayed with me. She didn't run. She is the best dog. It was so cool. On the way, she sat in the seat behind me like she was one of the kids. I couldn't ask for a better dog.



I never walked this far to go under this bridge. It was scary. What if it fell. Tons of cars would fall on us.











Then, I seen this. Doesn't this look like legos holding up the bridge. Be very afraid people.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think your idea about the doggy purse is awesome! Especially if there was a way to make it a cooler so that the water and soda stay cold. :-D I also like how you're going to take a picture of the same area in a month, to see how it changes. It'll be cool to see how fast everything happens!