Saturday, March 6, 2010

My cat, Snacky, isn't doing very well. He started limping a week ago and has a sore on him. We cleaned it up and was spoiling him with attention and trying to take care of him. I thought he was better. He wanted to go outside again, but he is back to not being his normal self. He isn't eating. I don't know what to do. Taking him to the vet and spending hundreds isn't an option right now. Not taking him to the vet and allowing him to die doesn't seem right either. I am seriously thinking of taking him to the animal shelter. He is a young cat so maybe they can fix him up and adopt him out. Damn! I hate this. Snacky is the first cat that I loved after Tigger died. I didn't want anymore cats. but a little girl asked me to babysit and never came back. So, what do I do now? I can't risk my family for a cat. We invested lots in a dog and to this day, I think it was a bad mistake. I am glad that we did it, but we can't afford to spend hundreds again like that. Also, I was burned with all the tests to see what was wrong with Tigger to only give us a ten dollar bottle of pills that would maybe prolong her life. I think they killed her. So, I am not a fan of vets anymore.

No comments: