Monday, March 8, 2010

Today, was a pretty cool day. I dropped both kids off at school and then went to the Y. I was planning on calling my friend, Rachel, because I tend to walk longer if I have something else on my mind. The only thing is that my arm gets tired of holding the fun, but it's cool. It was weird, because right when I was going to call her, she called me. So, I walked around for a long time, because we can talk for a long time.
Then, I got my soak in the hot tub. I love the hot tub. It's so worth going to the Y just for that, but that seems like such a silly thing to do. I am so excited for spring when we can get out more.

I decided that I am going to buy a wii. I hate games that are full of sex, drugs and killing. It's one thing to be stepping on ducks and stuff, but when you are killing real looking like people and stealing cars, I just don't like it. But I seen Tj use a wii and it was to die for. He put his whole body into it and it was too cute. Also, I know Will likes them too.
So, I am going to take a break on buying dolls and save for a wii. I figure by the time, I get the system and the games and stuff, it's going to run me about 300 to 350. I don't normally buy stuff that expensive at once, so I will just have to save. Also, I don't plan on telling my kids my plans, because then they would like want it as of yesterday. lol

I don't start babysitting for meld until the end of the month. I am excited. I love the idea of helping others. Also, millward Berry center (not sure if I spelled that right) is looking for people to give four hours a month to give to a young person. I am gain. I am going to call and see if it's something I might be interested in doing. I would like to teach my children some better values. What better way than to give time to people who need it. I have never been able to donate to organizations other than a buck or two here and there, but my time is free. What better way to fill a few hours when I BORED!

No comments: