Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monday, I start babysitting for Meld for an hour and half. It's for ten weeks and then I can decide to continue doing it or not. It's not a job, but something that I just want to do. It could be brand new babies up to maybe four years of age. The parents will be in a parenting class that Meld provides for them. I can't wait to play with some little babies. I would like to start buying them stuff do here and there if I see good deals. We were at the thrift shop and I seen a swing for ten bucks, but it didn't swing. But other than that, it would have been great for a baby. Also, they have lots and lots of used baby clothes for pretty cheap. So, maybe I will start picking up some stuff here and there.
I had to get a new purse, because my strap broke and I picked up a couple more things for my dolls. :) They like new things to ya know? I got to thinking about how I wished I was able to get around to thrift stores to by baby clothes when my sons' were babies. Most of the stuff is in good shape, but you do have to check things to make sure. Babies out grow clothes so fast that they are in good shape.
Well, It's almost 1 am and I should get to bed. I work Sunday 9pm to 5am so, I will have to try to sleep in the afternoon tomorrow. Then, I get my baby fix.

No comments: