Wednesday, March 17, 2010



I learned that I wasn't the first person to think of a bag for Ann. Tad calls them saddlebags. I found one at the pet store and I couldn't pass it up. I put it on her and thought it was so cute. She didn't seem to mind.
I was able to spend some time with Amiah while Tad was babysitting for Amiah. It was so fun hanging out with her. I hope no one judges me for admitting that, while, I love being around Amiah, but it makes me kind of sad. I lost my daughter, Ashley, to adoption and have never really gotten over it. I always thought if I had another daughter that I would feel better, but I had boys. I love my boys. I wouldn't trade them in for a girl, but sometimes when I am around a little girl. I try to enjoy the moment, but sometimes, I have to take a deep breathe and hold the tears in while the neighbor girl pets my dog. It's not like that I want the neighbor girl to be mine, but I want what I lost and I can't get it back. Oh well, enough of that. Now a couple pictures of my working dog.

1 comment:

Von said...

Course you do, your loss was real and your grieve.