Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Dad came over last night. It's the second time, this month that he admitted that his wife tries to get in the way of him seeing his kids. She has been around a really long time, but I don't care for her, but also at the same time, I wouldn't let her stop me from seeing my Dad. I wouldn't choose to not see my Dad if she insists on coming too. But I guess sometime, he doesn't see us, because of all the bitching she does.
I think it's sad. I don't think any parent should let their spouse keep them from their children. Or should children avoid their parents because of a new spouse. Or, should parents avoid their children period.

I got a call from Meld and I start babysitting on Monday night's next week. I am excited. So, at least for the next ten weeks, I will get baby fixes. Also, I can bring Tyler as my helper. For those who don't know what Meld is go here to check them out. They offer support and education to young parents. I am excited to be part of this program.

No comments: