Thursday, April 2, 2009

How come teenagers can't sign any contract, but they can give their children up and aren't provided a lawyer to protect them from their parents?
How come adoptive parents are so scared that they can't risk sending a picture to the birth parents to the child they adopted?
How come people lie to you to get your child? Oh yea... they want the child and not you!

What are they so scared of? Hmmmm let me think.. I am going to go to their house and bring Ashley home and give her a computer chip for her head and she will be mine again
How come children get adopted and the family never speaks of the child and loss again? Oh.. I know if we don't talk.. we can pretend we didn't help a lawyer make a quick buck!!
How come no one has ever bothered to call on Ashley's birthday to see if I am okay? Maybe we can eat some birthday cake together!
Why do people have to be so cut and dry? Is it hurting anyone if I still refer to Ashley as my daughter?
Why are adoptive parents so scared of the birth parents? Maybe someday I can reunite with Ashley, but if you raised her right what do you got to lose? You will always be Mom and Dad. Even if they were a total fuck up.. like some parents.. they will still be Mom and Dad.
My biggest question is going to be... What happens if I reunite with Ashley? Is everyone who chose to never speak of her suddenly going to come out of the closet and want to know her? Well I will be honest if Ashley wants to know people.. I will do my best to keep my feelings out of it, but I think most people should just bug off. I am not going to want to share... so bug off. Will you all want a picture? Well let's not go there. Can't spare any of my time for pictures.
I want to know why after 17 years am I such a huge threat to the adoptive parents? Do they still think I could kidnap her? Well I guess I can't blame them for their fears, but I can be pissed. Get over it!! Oh wait that is what everyone has told me. If anyone doesn't like my true feelings go ride off on a horse and don't look back.

No comments: