Friday, April 10, 2009

Since Easter is around the corner, I thought I would pass on some information that I think is worth the time. Around Easter time, some parents love to on the spur of the moment by their little kids cute, fuzzy little bunnies. I am not talking about stuffed. I mean the real deal. Your kids will not take care of the bunnies, because they are more work then most people think. Bunnies aren't like a cat or a dog.
I have had seven bunnies. Three of them have died. I have four now. Out of all seven of them, only one of them came from a pet store. My husband brought RabbitRabbit to me, because I was sad. She is the only cute baby bunny I have ever owned. However, bunnies grow up. Then people drive them to the pound. The other six bunnies came to me as shelter bunnies. I paid a small adoption fee and keep them till the end. Not all my bunnies are even that friendly, unless they are hungry lol. So people think twice before you buy a baby bunny. I do know they are cute. Anyone want to see some pictures?

No comments: