Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I went to class, but we had a sub and she cut class short, so I decided to take Ann for a walk. We came across a street called Big Dog Rd.It's not everyday you see a road named after your dog. I tried to take a picture of the sign, but my phone on my cell isn't good enough. My camera still isn't fixed. We walked all the way to Pizza Hut. Inside, I had a couple slices of pizza and a soda. We put Ann in the car and when we came out, we didn't see Ann. She was on the floor of his car. I would have been so upset if someone stole her.
My clients are doing okay, but really slowing down. I am amazed that they are still kicking. Bob is depressed over his pain and the idea that death is close.. Sandy seems the strongest. she gets weekly massages from a therpist once a week now at the price a 75 per hour. Her mind is slipping . she some some crazy stuff. The last was that there was a big black bird in the bathroom. What is really funny is that she didn't seem bothered by it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've seen some crazy street signs. There's a douglas one somewhere in rockford. i felt special. ed. lol