Monday, April 13, 2009

Wisdom straight from me. (and a few friends) Verily I say unto you, Money. It can buy a house but not a home. It can buy a clock but not time. It can buy you a position but not respect. It can buy you a bed but not sleep. It can buy you a book but not knowledge. It can buy you medicine but not health, It can buy you blood but not life. It can pay the therapist but does not make you sane. So you see money is not everything and it often causes pain and suffering. So, my friends and family members, let me do you a favor. Send me all your money and things should work out with you and yours. I would be honored and would suffer to take the burden of money off your lives.

This is a joke, but think about it.

I husband wrote this beautiful blog as he calles it. I am posting it, because I want to comment on it and this is my way of blogging.
I agree money isn't everything. Money doesn't buy happiness. Money can and does provide me with my home. I admit just a home alone doesn't make me happy. However, giving my children and myself the security of always having a home does make me very happy. I could live on the streets and hold a sign and send all my animals to the pound. If there is anyone who believes that fighting over money is crazy and you should just give in to avoid a fight I have a challenge for you. Spend the next five days living as if you only had ten dollars to your name. See how long you can last? I think it would be very difficult. Money sure makes the world go around. Anyone up for the challenge?

No comments: