Saturday, April 11, 2009

The person who should be thinking about my feelings the most said the worse possible thing to me last night and other nights. He said that because I allowed William to live with his Dad that it is very simliar to me placing a child for adoption. He said, Will feels like I gave him up. I am tired of him telling me how someone feels. It makes me very hurt and angry that shared custody and a adoption can be compared. Maybe today I will pick up my daughter for dinner. Or maybe I can take my son to dinner. I can't just pick up the phone or see my daughter. It's bad enough that I already been having a real hard time lately and they had to throw this into the mix. I know shared custody and adoption can't be compared and I don't believe Will feels this way, but it makes me very sad.

No comments: