Friday, April 17, 2009

My ex husband called me within two hours of hearing that his Aunt died in a nursing home. I find it a little odd that even though we are apart that he feels that he needs to pass on this information. I guess he should tell me, because we have kids together. However, I don't think the kids will really remember her much. I didn't see the need to call him when my uncle passed away. I guess it's because he really didn't know my family. Hell I really don't know most of my family. Sure we visited once a twice a year growing up and would see him at gatherings. But as of late the only family gatherings with Aunts and Uncles is a funeral. Sometimes I wonder why even go to the funeral. If we don't find time for them in life why find the time in death. Also why when someone is living they are a shit, but when they are dead they are the saint. When I die I want someone to stand up there and say she was a Bitch!!!

No comments: