Monday, July 21, 2008

Another work week is over, and another one is starting tomorrow. Work is becoming more of a challenge for me. It's not too much cooking or laundry, or cleaning. It's Sandy's confusion and things she believes she see's at night. Usually I just tell her that I can't see because I don't have my glasses on. She woke me up to ask who's bed she was sleeping in, she thought she was in my bed. Out of three nights at work, I have only had one good nights sleep. Sounds funny talking about sleeping at work. Don't report me for sleeping on the job. lol. It's expected because of 24 hour live in shift.
Bob is keeping me on my toes, trying to find the right words. He is trying to say his good byes, and prep me for his death. He told me to please don't get upset with what is gonna happen. He has lived a long life. Don't let it bother me, and please take care of Sandy. I am getting all choked up, how can I not let it bother me. Guess not much I can do. Bye for now.

No comments: