Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Multimedia message

My client wanted to play scrabble, she takes a long time, but really makes some great words, with lots of points. She beat me!!
She had a really good day yesterday, but then was nuts during the night. No one hardly got any sleep. Not a good thing.

Today Tyler and I went to the pool, with Rachel and her kids. We had a really good time, but I am afriad we got a little burned. Then Tyler and I watched Annie. I love that movie. Tyler liked it but sometimes he has a hard time, just relaxing and remembering it's just a movie, he was wanting to save Annie. He loved the part where the man who was pretending to be Annie's Dad, got kicked and fell to saftey with the police. Tyler said they should have left him for dead. lol.

I am tired but don't want to sleep because my guy isn't home from work yet. I want my cake and eat it too. He has to work, but I miss him. Bye for now.

No comments: