Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My client went the heart doc the other day, on my day off, and tells the other co worker, that he is dieing. That his heart is beating way too fast. He has been talking about dieing for weeks now. He has paperwork, that says come back in two months. He is talking, like he will die really soon. Wants to get the bills paid, before he goes. He wasn't able to find his stamps, so I guess the bills didn't get sent out.
We are all pretty sad, but I am not sure if the doc really told him he is going to die, or because he was a doc in his time, that he is self diagnosing himself.
He was looking at his desk full of paperwork, and overwhelmed with it all, and I told him to do what I do when my purse gets too full of junk. Just throw it away, and get a new one. He says there is a lot that you got to do before you die, meaning get rid of paperwork. I didn't say anything, but screw it, if I am dead, you all can deal with it. Bye for now.

No comments: