Friday, July 18, 2008

Multimedia message



I love the movie Annie!!! Love the song, it's helping me get through the days sometimes. I have a lot of emotional stress in my life lately, some issues, I won't get into. Other crazy stuff, like my clients talking about death. Mostly the guy, he feels so bad lately and seems like he is prepping me on how to deal with emergency's and also told me that my husband could probably use his clothes, because he won't be needing them too much longer. He is using a little humor in talking about his death. Sometimes when I go to sleep at work, I know that sounds funny, but I feel like crying. When I first started taking care of this couple at the age of 96 years old, my first concern over them dieing was my income. Now my first concern is my heart breaking when one dieing, and not knowing if the other one, will still need care, or move to a nursing home. Well enough mushy stuff for now.

No comments: