Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today Tyler went to Burpee Museum with his camp, then he played and says now he knows how to play tennis if I buy a net for us. Let me run out and get one. :)
While he was in camp, Tad and I went to buy a old Nintendo System. It was for sale in the newspaper, and I just had to have it. I just wanna be a kid. If playing Mario doesn't take ya back to childhood, I don't know what will. The boy who we bought it from said there is this store, that sells all kinds of games for it. So soon we will have to go buy the Legend of Zelda!!!

Then in the evening Tyler and I went for a bike ride, and after we had dinner, we played in the water, and then we took Ann for a walk, and ate a few berries off the bushes. We had to cut it short, because I was becoming dinner for bugs.

Then I showed Tyler how good I was at Mario. The one game system that I can show him around. Well got to get ready for bed. Got to work tomorrow.

No comments: