Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have been having or getting ready to have stressfull days at work. My client is always talking about dieing. I get three phone calls from my office, and one from a co worker, and My client is talking about how much he loves me and I am great, and expressed his wishes to give me something of his. I won't say on here, because as I love to write, I don't ever want to give info out that might ring a bell. Also another client has requested that I be thier caregiver on Sundays but I can't do it because of my other shift, it's just too much. I am going this week.
Then today there is this family in town, who I hear are jerks. Oh boy I get to see them all day. We are going out to dinner, so I had to buy a new outfit, spent 50 to earn my money for the day. Oh well.
Well here is the funny part, I am sleeping, and I hear Tad making funny noises in his sleep, like calling for help. I didn't know what was wrong, I was thinking. He must be hurting, call 911. So I am trying to wake him up, and he says the skeleton dude is coming for me, he won't go away. I start laughing. lol it was funny. Tad left the room, wonder if the dude followed him. haha.
Well got to get ready for work, would rather stay home, but can't. bye for now.

No comments: