Sunday, July 13, 2008

I worked yesterday, it felt like Sunday, instead of Saturday. My clients and I met some of thier family members at a fancy restraunt. It's not my cup of tea. The food is good, but it's way over priced. But hey it's not my money. We seen a bride and groom at the start of there reception. We missed the wedding, we weren't invited. :( Just kidding. They are looked young. The little grand daughter seen the bride, and said. " someday I am going to be a mommy" Maybe she knows more about the bride than we know. You never know what is going to come out of a little kids mouth. I feel really special, that they include me or whatever caregiver is there, out to dinner with their family. They don't need us, they have the family that could and often does help them.

Bob is being negative and talking about death way too much. But I guess at his age, he can do that. He is getting ready to sit down with family and make plans for Sandy. He strongly believes that she will out live him. It's sad to talk about but I am glad that he is thinking about these things. His wishes are that she stay in her home, with caregivers of course.

Now I am off for two days!!! I wonder what I can do to drive Tad crazy?? mmmmm it won't be to much trouble, because he is already half way there. Bye for now.

No comments: