Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday my Dad's wife, my step mom calls me and tells me to sit down. Ok now I am worried who is dead right? Well my Dad's semi caught on fire as he was driving down the road. He is just fine, and all his stuff was burned! Now I am sorry that my Dad went through that, but hey don't tell people to sit down, unless someone is dead or dieing. No reason to scare people half to death.
I am sure Dad will get a new semi, new stuff, and it will a story he can tell for years to come. Maybe even laugh about it. It is a reminder that I should call my Dad, because life is too short, and what if he didn't make it out of the truck. No more scaring me half to death, I am only human not a cat. I don't have nine lives to spare. Got to love parents!!!!
Well got to get going to work soon, It's the day I take my little lady to the salon. Got to love her too!!

No comments: