Saturday, July 5, 2008

Multimedia message




Happy 4Th of July!!! Tad and the kids and I went to buy some fireworks. Then Matt came over and the five of us went to see the parade and the fireworks. It was a pretty cool day. If anyone can't already tell, i loved all the men in uniform. I have a lot of respect for the police and firemen/women, who put their life on the line, everyday. MMMM don't for get the Army, Navy, Marines, Air force, and coastguards. They are awesome. But I can't hep but love the way they look. mmmmmmm Sexy!!!! Gots to love them. The two policemen above posed, just for me. If you don't ask, you don't get.

Keep tuned in for more pictures from the 4Th of July, and other fun stuff. Don't forget the mushy stuff, because I am a girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grl likes the men in uniform. I likes the grls in uniform. hehe We gotta gets uniforms and play games in the dark of night. MMM I am Navy, wonder what uniform she will get?