Friday, July 25, 2008

Today I went to Olive Garden with my friend Rachel, we sit for hours and talk. We had bread sticks, soup, and salad, and mmmmm don't forget enough soda to drive the waitress crazy.
Then I went to pick Tyler up from the camp, and there was a older man, and a younger man, singing and the kids were getting ready to the limbo. Then there was this bubble machine, it was pretty cool. The camp counselors were having a good time, I imagine they are college students, I am pretty happy, there are young adults who like doing that kind of stuff.
It's going to be another weekend without kids, I should do some cleaning, but knowing me, the Internet will win my attention.
Ann and Shadow are fighting again, the other night, Ann had him up in the air, by his back. The little dog won't learn that he can't win. He does look cute, he got his fur cut. We pay 30 bucks every few months for a hair cut for him. He gets a bath, and a trim and a cute bandanna. When I asked the salon that my client goes to how much she charges, and she said something like 20 or more, I said what are you crazy, but I do pay that for my dog. I do need a hair cut, but pay that of money, would be just crazy. I am getting a little worried, I am starting to get gray in my hair. Not very cool at all!!! :(
Well enough for now.

No comments: