Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tyler has been enjoying the summer camp. The free camp is suddenly not so free anymore. They have cookouts and field trips they go on. Monday was a walking trip to Bk and tomorrow, they are going to Magic Waters. It's not a whole lot of money but it adds up. We bought him a Little cooler/lunch box for tomorrow and many other days. I am glad the park district runs programs like this. It keeps him busy and having fun with other children, without costing too much money. He attends the camp about 4-5 days a week. It's hard to believe July is here already. Summers just go by way too fast.

Ann has been banished to the dog run when outside not being watched. She is just too destructive to be out there alone. She gets to spend sometime inside, and I try to play with her out there , so she can run. She has this toy called Kong, that you fill with something like peanut butter. We throw it and she chases after it. It was more than I wanted to spend but it's been worth it. The cheapy toys, she just chews to pieces. Ann isn't getting as big as, I would expect for a lab. That's ok though

Marty the kitty is getting bigger. It has a lot of energy. If I could bottle it, and sell it, we could get rich.

Tad braided my hair in two braids. I feel like a little kid, but oh well. I love getting my hair braided. Long hair can be a major pain. But when it's braided, it looks good and comfortable on my head. If I dye it red, then I can be pippy long stockings.

My clients are doing well. Sandy hasn't been talking anymore about not feeling well. Except for her forgetfulness, which is to be expected. Sometimes it's easy get her to understand, everything is a ok, other times she gets mad. but I am happy, she don't say she is sick anymore. Today she did say. "I can hardly believe I am 97 years old, until I get up and walk, then I can believe it. I think I am too close to them. I can't stand the thought of changing jobs right now. I got to see them to the end. Sadly most likely, I can only see one of them to the end. Because one can't get care without the other, for reasons, I won't mention. That don't mean that as a nice person, I can't go see them. But I wouldn't be able to take care of them. Well enough for now, bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Because one can't get care without the the other,for reasons I won't mention?" What is the reason? I think it will continue. The old gentleman loves you. Tell me. My email is whatcnido@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, yea, I think it called a conch. Not sure tho. But still not Kong. That is a movie starring a big ape and Fay Rae. lol