Friday, August 1, 2008

Bob* my client, went to his doc yesterday, And they found out a reason for him being so tired. They are taking him off a couple of medications, so he was mentally feeling a lot better. So maybe he won't be leaving this earth quite yet. He is 97 years old though. They are so sweet, and i love to be around them. I am suppose to be taking care of them, but they have so much wisdom and advice to offer, that sometimes I think they take care of me. haha. I try not to drink too much soda in front of him, because he lectures me.
We got a new dog, they were going to take it to the dog jail, otherwise known as the pound. They were moving, and wasn't able to keep him. He is two years old, and he was a expensive dog, They paid over 1500.00 for him. So we are crazy, added another dog to our mix. We are really not crazy, because if you are really crazy, you don't know it.
I start college in two and half weeks. Help!!!!! A mom, a full time job, and student, and a wife. But it will be okay.
* means fake name to protect my clients privacy.

No comments: