Saturday, August 30, 2008

weekend

My weekend off with the kids was pretty good. Tad took us out to dinner on Friday night to a Mexican restaurant and it was pretty good. After dinner I drank a whole bottle of Arbor mist. It's almost like kool-aid but I had a little buzz.
Saturday we didn't do much except for hang out around the house, the kids and I wet the weeds down in Ann's dog run, and pulled a bunch of them out. Our back yard is a mess, but it was a start. Tad's idea is to let Mother nature take care of it, but it bothers me. It's a really good thing we have a fence or we would be in the newspaper about the trash tracker.
I got to work tomorrow, and should spend sometime working on my English class assignment. But there is no school on Monday, Tyler and I might go out to dinner. He is a social butterfly, always has the little girls around. It's the only way I can talk to him, without the little girls around. Bye for now.

No comments: