Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Opps no walk for Ann today. I slept way too late. I have been really good for this past week, taking Ann for a walk everyday. Even getting up early before work, and going for a walk. Yesterday Tyler was riding his bike, and Ann and I ran to see if we could catch up. Guess what, he can peddle faster, than we can run. But we had a good few minutes.
Going for walks everyday has really been doing me good. Plus I have been using my home gym in the basement, no since in letting it sit down there and collect dust.
Well got to finish getting ready for work, and then tomorrow go to Rock Valley College for Orientation. I don't want to grow up, want to be a toys Rus kid. mmmmm how about a @nd grader, when all my worries, are who to be friends with, and having a love hate relationship with my sister. We got along great, but when she was mad watch out.!! She would want to beat ya up. But on the plus side of her temper, no one else could beat on me lol. Got to love sisters and brothers. Well bye for now.

No comments: