Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Multimedia message





This is the Student Center at Rock Valley College. This morning was new student Orientation, there was free breakfast, and lots of information. We all got a tour of the school. I felt like it was through the woods and river to Grandma's house. lol. Lots of woods and creeks to see, and plenty of space for me to get lost in. Maybe I will need to drop me some crumbs to find my way. Yikes!!! No wonder, I didn't go when I was fresh out of high school. I don't know if I had, what it takes back then. I applied for financial aid, and chose my classes, a while ago. I studied to improve my test score.

Today I bought my books using my funds from the financial aid. I skipped out on getting the student Id, I really wanted a soda.

Then we registered Tyler for school, he is now a 3rd grader. But it's no fair, I got to start first. I don't want to grow up! I want to be a toys rs kid!!! Well enough for now.

No comments: