Friday, August 8, 2008

Multimedia message




These videos are not the best, but then what do ya expect for a cell phone. Just the fact, that I can send pictures and videos from my phone is very cool.
These community centers are out there, and doing their best to keep young kids off drugs and away from crime. I think they are doing great, but someone needs to speak to all the Mommy's and Daddy's, because if they are doing the drugs and crime, so will the kids. Well that's not always true though. I think what they are doing is great, and you can tell by looking into the leaders eye, that they enjoy what they do. If you don't enjoy what you do, then it's hard to make it worth while to go to work. Well bye for now.
P.S. Please note that I am not referring to any race when it comes to raising kids. Just stating kids learn by example.

No comments: