Monday, August 18, 2008

Hit by a truck!!

I came home from work. Shortly after that, Tyler and I went and got a hair cut. They charged me extra because I have long hair. That's bull, I am sure, when those little old men come in, and need there two hairs cut, they don't give them a discount. It should all equal out.
I then dropped Tj at my sister's Michelle's place, and went to my two classes. It was okay. The English 99 teacher is my age. He was trying to hold on to his youth, by saying freaking and using comedy. He gave homework to go get the books, we need for his class. I already did that. They next class to teach me how to be a college student, gave me freaking homework!! Homework on the first day of school. She is so not cool!! I have to make a goal, and make a plan on how to acheive my goal.
Well anyways after Tyler taking me to ice cream to celebrate college, and dealing with dinner, and washing Tj's bed sheets and blankets, and dealing with animals. I am beat. I feel like I was hit by a truck. I didn't even do my homework. bye for now, my short term goal, is to sleep.

No comments: