Sunday, August 3, 2008

We had a pretty good weekend. Will was home for the weekend. Everyone was was pretty much well behaved. Tad and I did our first home repair for our house. We changed the shower head. Tyler broke it. We could still shower, but it blast ya real hard. In our renting days, we would have ignored it for fear, of being kicked out for having too many animals.
Will and I played Mario brothers for a little while, and then Matt stopped by for a couple hours, and they played and goofed around.
I bought Ann a new collar, it's a prong training collar. I hate to do it, but I seen a improvement in her walking already. The lady at the pet store said the key to her not running over the little animals is more walks. That way she is tired when she comes in.
Well I have to get ready for work, and try to squeeze in a walk for Ann before I leave for work.

No comments: