Friday, August 8, 2008

Multimedia message



Tyler and I went to the Gateway park, otherwise known to us as the wood park. It's a playground made of wood, build around tree's and has mazes. It's pretty cool. We didn't know that there was something special going on there today.
There was a few different groups of community centers full of kids playing music, One group called yes stands for young eagles soaring. Or something to that matter. Most the people there were black, or if I am politically correct African American. So we were a little out of place, but not really. We had a good time listening to all the music and watching all the little kids dance. Not normally my kind of music, but it was very cool! When a little girl was singing a really mushy song, I couldn't help but feel sad, because I missed out on so much with my little girl. Then I feel bad for bad for feeling bad, because my little boy is on my lap. Overall we had a great time, a little too much sitting for Tyler. I think everyone needs to start accepting each other for who we are, and if you don't like me, then you know where the door is.

No comments: