Saturday, August 9, 2008

Odd things about me

  1. I have this habit when I see eye brows that are out of place to pull them. Not talking about doing that to myself but other people. Just ask my ex husband!! My new husband knows better to let me near his face.
  2. I have a weird sense of humor, like laughing when some falls down, or something else not so funny. Most of the time, I can control it, if I know someone is gonna beat me! lol But if I can get away with it, I will be laughing. Or biting my lip to keep from making someone mad.
  3. I can't stand the idea of using the same tube of toothpaste of anyone else, besides my family. Or to use the toothpaste, after the lid has been left off of it.
  4. I can't leave the house without peeing. What if there was a train?
  5. I love life time movies, even though they can make me cry.
  6. Sometimes I like to watch silly shows, that appeal to teenagers. example... Drake and Josh, and I Carly.
  7. I have a fear of being out in the dark. I think someone will get me.
  8. I don't travel well. I have a fear of getting lost, and never finding my way home, so I tend not to go too many new places on my own.
  9. We always say, no more animals but keep adding to our family. When the sad commercials come on about animals in need, my husband holds me back, so I don't get my credit card out.
  10. I love men in uniform, I think they are hot!! but when someone is need, I don't think of how good they look, just help whoever needs help.

Hey everyone jump in!! Share what you think is odd about yourself or me!!! All you have to do is make a comment.

No comments: