Sunday, August 24, 2008

lazy weekend

We had a pretty lazy weekend, without the kids. We really didn't do much. Saturday morning, we tried a restaurant, that Tad has been to but not with me. It was pretty good, and okay prices. We took a nap in the afternoon, thought about cleaning up the living room. That was as far as we got.

Saturday night we took Ann for a walk, it was too late and I didn't want to go with just Ann and myself. I hate the dark! Tad found a dead snake and brought it home. Ewwww gross, chasing me with it.

Now I have to get ready for work, my clients were planning on going to a picnic out of town. But not sure if they are going, because she was sick over the weekend. It would be nice if they go, sometime alone without them. But if they don't feel well, what can I say. Bye for now.

No comments: