Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well both kids have started school. Will is a 8Th grader this year, and Tyler is a 3rd grader. I started to write what schools they are in, but I figure that's too much information. If ya know us, and really want to know, ya might already know, or you could just ask.
I am almost done with my second week of college at Rock Valley, I can say that, because no one would want to kid nap me. They would be calling up and saying please I will pay you. Just take her back. haha. It's going okay, just really getting into them giving out homework. He makes us discuss things in groups, and ours tends to be two girls fresh out of high school, and another older student like me.
My clients are okay, but there has been some more health scares, and more tests than what there used to be. Until six months ago, I would say they went to the doc once a year. but not anymore, it's much more often.
I just know one of them will die soon, and the other one will probably follow. I hope when I am old, I still have a husband to lay my head on. Well got to finish getting ready for my other home.

No comments: