Sunday, August 17, 2008

We all had a pretty good weekend. The kids and I went to Rock Valley College to see if I could find my classes, and just to show them around. At first Will wasn't happy about going, but I told him, he would be better at finding them for me. That's pretty much the truth. haha. We asked for change for the soda machine, and we were told there was a event for Mommy's going back to school. So we got a free lunch.
Tad said he got a free tire for his car, and a free hot dog on his day of work. After Tad came home, we all goofed around on our bikes. Between taking Tyler to Magic Waters, and riding bikes and stuff, I am pretty sore.
Lastly Tad took us out to dinner at Sam's. It's our favorite place to eat. It's good, and good prices.
Well got to get ready for work,and take Ann for her morning stroll. All the dogs bark at her, and yesterday, this guy was yelling at his dog to stop. I told him, he can't help it. She is so beautiful! Oh and you can't wrestle with her, because she plays mean, and sits on your head. haha. Just like a beautiful girl plays dirty!! Bye for now.

No comments: